Apr 20, 2009

Feeling OLD

I feel older then them there hills......
Well not really that is the hard part. I still feel young.
How is it possible that my two oldest are Graduated and moved out??????
Sean is getting ready for his first day of work in Alaska as I type.
Friday we all spent the day driving to Bellingham Washington to see Sean off. We had a good time taking pictures and playing around the water front. Then at 4:00pm we took some last minute good-bye pictures and drove away. Then Sean slept on a Ferry for 2 nights under the stars. I know he will post his experience on his blog as soon as Internet gets hooked up at his place. So I will let him do the journey from here. He has asked me not to post pictures, but to send friends and family to his blog so here it is. Soon to be updated.
Ketchikan Alaska here he comes



Group (((((HUG)))))



Good bye for now Son.
We know you are a wonderful young man.
We know you will do great at your new adventure.


You better write often ;)

No comments: