HELLO!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot to post about Sean's Graduation...WHOOPS
Well we finally got his grades from the College so he was officially done with High School/College at CCC.
Sean does not do fluff. So he didn't want a big ordeal with Graduation. We at least wanted to go to the school as a family and watch them hand him the paper. He said we could do that. When we got there they took Sean in to the counseling Department and told us to go in to the Auditorium... As a mom I was a little worried that I would miss out on a picture opportunity. So I did what I was told and to our surprise they had made this cool sign and the track team was in the auditorium waiting for us. We got front row and yes we took up the whole thing. Then in comes Sean dressed in his cap and gown. That we didn't buy. WOW!!!! They did so much for him, nothing was expected. Sean was amazed. They were so proud of him.
I forgot to post about Sean's Graduation...WHOOPS
Well we finally got his grades from the College so he was officially done with High School/College at CCC.
Sean does not do fluff. So he didn't want a big ordeal with Graduation. We at least wanted to go to the school as a family and watch them hand him the paper. He said we could do that. When we got there they took Sean in to the counseling Department and told us to go in to the Auditorium... As a mom I was a little worried that I would miss out on a picture opportunity. So I did what I was told and to our surprise they had made this cool sign and the track team was in the auditorium waiting for us. We got front row and yes we took up the whole thing. Then in comes Sean dressed in his cap and gown. That we didn't buy. WOW!!!! They did so much for him, nothing was expected. Sean was amazed. They were so proud of him.
April 3rd 2009
First 2009
Astoria Graduate.
OUR SON
2 comments:
That is so awesome!!!! Way to go Sean!!!! I love the pics, they are all great. How cool that the school went to all that effort for him. Very nice!
mmsmsjetmr7That was so cool that sean graduated so early. WOW!!!! SEAN IS SO AMAZING!!!!!! im happy for him!!!!!
Emaliee
Post a Comment