Then we get the phone call they just sold the last red dress in her size. WHAT????? So she said we have it in Teal. I said we will look around some more and let you know if we decide to go with Teal. After looking and not finding the perfect dress we decided Teal wouldn't be bad so I called the lady in Utah back and ordered the Teal Dress.....Now to wait again.
Then the other day two boxes showed up at my door. My first thought was OH NO it comes in two pieces....I don't sew. So I opened the first box. Red dress......Size 6 and different style all together. Not to mention it had some girls name from Texas on it. The outside of the box had our info and her packing slip on the inside.
I called the company and told them what happened. They told me to put it out on my porch and UPS would pick it up Monday. We got it on a Friday. I really didn't want this dress sitting around my house let alone on my porch so I told them I would take it to the UPS store to have it shipped to the girl in Texas. Your welcome girl in Texas.
I was a little nervous to open the next box, but I did and there it was the Teal Dress we were waiting for. The color was more of a Pool color then teal, but it is Beautiful. So it is at the seamstress for alterations. Considering it was WAY LONG they are taking 6" off the bottom. It was for a very tall person and Juliee is wearing flip-flops.
So now to wait for the Prom April 25th More pictures to come....
1 comment:
Ok, that was the funniest thing.....two boxes and you thinking it was coming in two pieces!!!!!! That would put me in a panic! I'm pretty sure my Jr. High Home Ec class would not have been enough to get me through that one!!! So glad you got the dress, can't wait to see pics!!!
Post a Comment