Doyle is out of town for the week,
and I have no voice...
The nasty bug the little ones had when they came to our house I have caught. Now my voice is gone.
I have to share Chloe and Gabby's conversation on the way home from driving the older kids to mutual tonight. Yes I packed up all 11 kids and drove them to the Church. Thank goodness for some really good friends down the street that we carpool with. I didn't have to pick them all up at 8:30pm.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Gabby: Mom why do you talk funny?
Before I could say anything.
Chloe: Because of all the yelling.
OK so My confession my weakness. My voice has risen a few times in my Parenting :(
This is not the reason I can't talk now, But apparently my kids will have a quieter MOM for a few days anyway. LUCKY THEM!
No comments:
Post a Comment