Can you believe this is in our back yard and we never go. OK maybe one time a year. We really should take the time and explore our surroundings.
Lots of hills,
Caves
and stairs. Just a beautiful day to be out and about.
The kids had a blast running around. Oh yea the signs said watch your kids. I couldn't keep track of them all.
The cutest thing ever. Lots of bird nests. The little ones waiting for us all to leave so Mom could bring them some food. I love strangers....Well at least when I want a picture of everyone :)
Thank goodness for water fountains....We even went into the cute little FREE museumpicture of most of the kids on the jeepMore water!!!
We had a great time. Thank you Peiffers for visiting....
We will come your way Monday and bring our swimming suites.
Man, you are speedy quick getting those pics on here!!! You guys got some great shots by the way! Too cute. I will have to steal some to put on our blog!!! Thanks for coming with us! We had a great time!!!
1 comment:
Man, you are speedy quick getting those pics on here!!! You guys got some great shots by the way! Too cute. I will have to steal some to put on our blog!!! Thanks for coming with us! We had a great time!!!
Post a Comment