BLOGGING!!!! It's for you and your family to be able to look back and remember special/funny/memorable times. It's nice that other people can read and enjoy your stories too but mainly I do it for my family as part of our family history.
Facebook for me is just a fun time-waster when I don't have anything else to do.
Don't stop blogging - it's the closest I've ever come to keeping a journal, and now it's our family journal. But, on FB you can click on "updates" on the left side and know what people are up to for a quick update... without wasting too much time there.
3 comments:
BLOGGING!!!! It's for you and your family to be able to look back and remember special/funny/memorable times. It's nice that other people can read and enjoy your stories too but mainly I do it for my family as part of our family history.
Facebook for me is just a fun time-waster when I don't have anything else to do.
Don't stop blogging - it's the closest I've ever come to keeping a journal, and now it's our family journal. But, on FB you can click on "updates" on the left side and know what people are up to for a quick update... without wasting too much time there.
I "ditto" exactly what Tari said.
Post a Comment