Dec 16, 2009

40 came and went....

Just in case anyone wanted to know how I spent my 40th birthday here ya go.....

I spent the day driving around Astoria, Seaside and Warrenton trying to come up with the color code for our Christmas pictures. I finally decided on Red and Black, just because not many stores to choose from and they are Christmas colors right?
As I was trying to tell Doyle how I wanted everyone to be sitting he said OK Bonnie how will I get to my spot before the timer goes off....Good question.....So I asked a very good friend and photographer if she would come by and take our pictures for us. Oh was she in for a long FUN night.

Most of you should have already gotten your Christmas card from us by now so I thought I would show you Some of the extras.

All I ask is that everyone looks at the camera and we could be done a lot sooner.
Now to get the teenagers to stop goofing off.
Sean PLEASE!!!!
Matthew........


BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OK time for Mom and Dad to be a little crazy too....





Jessica 6




Gabby 7





Silly Gabby








Chloe 10


Renee 11



Mikalah 12



Matthew 20




Matthew with his new hat


Just a few goof off pictures


Emaliee 17



Thomas 14




Juliee 18....We drove to Hillsboro and Picked her up. All in the name of Family pictures.



Sean 19



goofy hat shot




OK enough of the hat thing




Matthew can jump....




Lets take some pictures together


and more



I think we are done.



OH the girls had to get in on it...

Pose




Not so sure what to do....



All in all we love each other.



And we got our Christmas pictures done for another year.
Here ya have it in color.




Merry Christmas from the Ball Family

4 comments:

Tari said...

Boys, boys, boys. Crazy boys. I have to tell you though, I was laughing my head off as I was scrolling through these!! Too funny. There are some great shots. I love the one with you guys kissing and the kids all looking at you!! Soooooo cute!

Kandi said...

Great pictures Bonnie! I think it's hard to get 4 of us to smile on que, I can't imagine your crew!

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to Sweet Tomatos last week :( I hope you had a great birthday! I was thinking about you. :)

Heffalump said...

I don't know if I would class myself as a photographer...
I had a lot of fun taking the pics, even with the goofing off. Okay, the goofing off is what made it fun. I'm just glad we got some that would suit your needs as well!

our big bus said...

ahhh good times!
Thomas