Our Christmas Card is in the mail. Stay tuned......
I just looked at my count down to Christmas....8 days until Christmas!!! I guess we should start making some list. I know I'm not even close to being ready.
Doyle: Indiana Jones Bonnie: Cinderella Matthew: Nacho Libre Sean: Alice in Wonderland Juliee: Twilight Emaliee: Pocahontas Thomas: Napoleon Dynamite Mikalah: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Renee: Atlantis Chloe: Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban Gabby: Bambi Jessica: Chicken Little Ethan: Stuart Little
Doyle: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Bonnie: Cinderella Matt: Nacho Libre Sean: Alice in Wonderland Juliee: Transformers Emaliee: Pocahontas Thomas: Napoleon Dynamite Mikalah: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Renee: Atlantis The Lost Empire Chloe: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Gabby: Bambi Jessica: Chicken Little Ethan: Stewart Little
6 comments:
Doyle: Indiana Jones
Bonnie: Cinderella
Matthew: Nacho Libre
Sean: Alice in Wonderland
Juliee: Twilight
Emaliee: Pocahontas
Thomas: Napoleon Dynamite
Mikalah: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Renee: Atlantis
Chloe: Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban
Gabby: Bambi
Jessica: Chicken Little
Ethan: Stuart Little
I would like to change my answer to Juliee's quote. The correct answer is Transformers
Doyle: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Bonnie: Cinderella
Matt: Nacho Libre
Sean: Alice in Wonderland
Juliee: Transformers
Emaliee: Pocahontas
Thomas: Napoleon Dynamite
Mikalah: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Renee: Atlantis The Lost Empire
Chloe: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Gabby: Bambi
Jessica: Chicken Little
Ethan: Stewart Little
Did I win? babbles82 didn't name the specific Indiana Jones movie...and she changed an answer ;o)
Post a Comment