A few random thoughts
Doyle: 42 “We don't follow maps to buried treasure, and X never, ever marks the spot.”
Bonnie: 40 “A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep”
Matthew: 20 “My life is gooooood. Real goood. It’s the best.”
Sean: 19 “Don't just do something, stand there!”
Juliee: 18 “No matter what happens, I'm really glad I got in the car with you”
Emaliee: 17 “No matter what happens, I'll always be with you...forever”
Thomas: 14 “How long did it take you to grow that moustache”
Mikalah: 12 “For your information someone's already asked me....and I've said YES!”
Renee: 11 “Who...who are you? How did you get in here?” “I came down the chimney. Ho, ho, ho.”
Chloe: 10 “is that really what my hair looks like from the back?!”
Gabby: 7 “You can call me Flower if ya want to.”
Jessica: 6 “Curse these genetically tiny legs”
Ethan: 2 “and remember I want a big brother”
No comments:
Post a Comment