Dec 18, 2009

Yearly Donut Party

This is the 2nd year we have been invited over for a night filled with Lots of donut eating and milk drinking....The kids love it. Unlimited Donut's and Milk what more could a kid ask for.
Sitting in the rocking chairs eating donut's Standing in the kitchen eating more and more donut's

Mikalah Making more.........


Renee wanted in on the donut making also.




Chloe found a cat she loved on all night



Ethan LOVED his plate of donut's


Goofy Girls






Smile Emaliee


Sean Texting....


We had a great time thanks for putting up with our Family and sending us home with all the left overs.

2 comments:

Kandi said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I haven't made donuts since I was about 12. I need to do that again. Now I'm hungry for donuts Bonnie - thanks a lot! lol :)

Tari said...

Me too Kandi!! Just might have to add them to our breakfast menu for the week! I have a super easy, fast recipe!! Doesn't even use yeast!!