Saturday night we had our monthly Teen party. This time we decided to add a white Elephant gift exchange. I'm pretty sure none of them had come to one of those before. So I thought I would explain the rules and stay just in case it got out of hand. OH and to take pictures.
Started with a stocking full of numbers....

Then the fun began...

Tristan thought he was getting something good...until he opened it

Makeup.... ;0)

What is it What is it????

Yu-gi-o Cards.....


this box was filed with lots of random things... like money that he stuck in his pocket

Thomas had to go for the big box. I don't remember what was in it....

Johnathan got a talking Christmas Ornament...I think it went home with someone else. little scary.

More makeup for the boys

Waiting our turn.

Now he doesn't need to ask anyone for erasers.
A Thomas Survival kit

Then the night was filled with WII and Harry Potter 6. Not to mention a tone of snacks.
2 comments:
Always good times at your home!
That ornament seriously freaked me out.
Post a Comment