Feb 24, 2010

We have the Missionaries over for dinner as often as we can.
So they know we are in the middle of a big remodel.

On Tuesday afternoon I get a call from them. They had changed out of their suits to do a service project, but the man had to go to Portland out of the blue. So there they were all dressed up for work and now no where to go. They thought lets call the Balls and see if they need help.
Little did they know I had a to-do list of stuff that had to get done before the sheet rock process could continue. So they came over and I put them to work. Elder Marshall is very tall so we put him to work on removing the square molding so we can put up bull nose. It will be very nice to have rounded corners.
Lucky for us Elder Sanchez has done lots of sheet rock before his mission.


Nothing like a construction zone to do a little coloring....Yikes bad Mom


This is our living room all the way to the dinning room. We had to remove a lip on the sheet rock so we could put up the round edge. Ok by We I meant the Elders.















Thanks guys....You made our load a bit lighter...




3 comments:

Tari said...

Yay for missionaries!!! We will have to 'stop by' soon and see the progress!!!

Kathy Finch said...

Dont you Just love it when You can get the missionaries to help with your work. I know I do.

Living Lavallee said...

Wow - what a handy blessing!