Mar 3, 2010

Keep smiling

It has been one week. The sheet rock is up and as I type they are in brocading the ceiling. They say they will spray texture today also. I will post before and after photos and everything in between when all is said and done.
Home Depot called yesterday to say our cabinet is in......What cabinet, we ordered Flooring. So after they checked a bit closer they realized yes it was hardwood flooring the Ball Family ordered. Thank goodness we have no need for a cabinet...That is next year.
So paint on the walls by this weekend and flooring started next week. Furniture is on order and should be done by the end of the month.

Maybe when I'm in Cancun with my High School Buddy the end of March all will be finished.
A Girl can Dream.

1 comment:

Tari said...

Keep dreaming!!!! It just might come true!!!! Are you counting down the days yet??? I am soooo excited!!!