It has been forever since I have posted pics....SORRY!!!!!!!!!!
The kids anxiously waiting for FINGER PAINTING!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica feeling the paint mush between her fingers.
Thank goodness for table clothes.........

Ethan is an artist.

Love this....Rainbow hand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CORN BEEF AND CABBAGE DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With Potatoes.
Ethan is an artist.
Love this....Rainbow hand.
CORN BEEF AND CABBAGE DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With Potatoes.
Ethan loves being in charge of the kitchen sink.....

Yummy Potatoes, amazing corn beef and lots of cabbage........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yummy Potatoes, amazing corn beef and lots of cabbage........
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. P will always be famous in our family for her hollowed out eggs. She brought these for the kids the very first time she came to meet us........
Amazing designs and coloring on those eggs.
1 comment:
I FOUND YOU! You commented on the post I did about how my husband and I met, and I wanted to tell you that I had continued the story, but when I clicked on your profile it wouldn't let me view it. I looked through all my friends blogs because I figured you were a friend of a friend . . . should have known that with a name like Our Big Bus you would be a friend of Tari's! You can view the continued story at
http://nathanandsandi.blogspot.com/2010/03/broken-road-continued.html
By the way, I read back a few months after finding your blog, and I love the activities you do with your awesome family. I'll be stopping by more often.
Post a Comment