Apr 1, 2010

Easter Eggs.....

I just thought I would post our Day with
Mrs. P

Instead of waiting a month, I would post it the day after.....

I thought I would do a bit of highlighting of this wonderful lady that has come into our family. As you look at the pictures of Mrs. P notice the smile on her face and the patience in her eyes.....The kids always look forward to their time with her one Wednesday afternoons.

Showing the kids the secret to hollowing out eggs.

Look at the fun in her expression...so wonder she has the kids undivided attention.



She brought hard boiled eggs for coloring...Something I have neglected to do for MANY years. I don't know why, maybe it is lack of patience on my part...SO a BIG THANK YOU to Mrs. P for bring this tradition back to our family.




Always with a smile on her face....
I hope Mrs. P enjoys herself as much as the kids enjoy her coming over.




What is for next week......I don't know, but if you ask my kids they would know and be looking forward to it..... I should ask so I know what I would need if anything to prepare for the project.

Another Great day with our Friend Mrs. P

4 comments:

Tari said...

I love Mrs. P!!! I so wish she could come to our house!!!! By the way, I love, love, love the paint colors on your walls!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Heffalump said...

Your living room is looking reat from what I can see!
Now...where is the post about Mexico?

Tari said...

That's what I want to know.....where are your Mexico pics???? Too overwhelming? My post today took me almost an hour to go through all the pics and post them.....ugh.

J-Dog said...

Yeah, we wanna hear about Mexico! Glad your kids had fun, though! :-)