Jan 3, 2011

Break is over or is it...




For the kids they get to go back to school. Most of them were excited and couldn't wait to go back. Others enjoyed the time away form school work and getting up early. For me my break starts now. Time to get back into a routine and get some stuff done.

Winter Break was not spent very wisely. We didn't get out and do much ( OK anything). This would be the first problem....We should have had something planned, because everyone was bored. We all know what that means not a very fun time. So next year I will try to have the 2 weeks mapped out better.

For now I'm ready to get some organization done. The problem is where to start. I feel like it is an elephant job, bigger then I know how to handle. So they say just one bit at a time. The problem is do I start at the tail or the ear first????

Stuff to get organized:

*Make a list of things to organize
*Put away Costco
*Bedroom (wanting new bedroom set)
*Laundry room ( need to finish girls rooms upstairs so their clothes can go back in there)
* Rec room (making room for Doyles office so it can be out of our bedroom)
*Office (moving Sean and Angel upstairs after extra room is finished for Matthew)
*Organize photo box

SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!!

oh boy now at least I have that done ****My List is Done

No comments: