Jan 6, 2011

LOST!!!

I have been taking pictures to add to my blog, BUT my camera is gone!!!! I even looked in the Goodwill donation box I have ready for drop off.

So just an update I did tackle a corner of my bedroom. At least got all the gifts in two totes. Yes I perchase Birthday, Christms, Easter,,,,ect stuff all year long. It ends up in my bedroom now that we made the basement room a play area. So now it is all in 2 totes.

Do you buy gifts ahead of time?
I already have Matthew, Sean and one other persons Book for Christmas this year. I read about it on a blog and had to get them.

So happy day to you. Wish me luck on the finding the camera..

Bye,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Living Lavallee said...

I buy gifts year round, too! Makes things much simpler come birthdays and holidays, and cheaper since I usually buy them when they are on sale.