

Somewhere Out There
Fievel:
Somewhere out there
Beneath the pale moonlight
Someone’s thinking of me
And loving me tonight.
Tanya:
Somewhere out there
Someone’s saying a prayer
That we’ll find one another
In that big somewhere out there
And even though I know
How very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing
On the same bright star
Fievel:
And when the night wind starts to sing
A lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we’re sleeping
Underneath the same bright sky
Both:
Somewhere out there
If love can see us through
Then we’ll be together
Somewhere out there
out where dreams, come true.
Somewhere out there
Beneath the pale moonlight
Someone’s thinking of me
And loving me tonight.
Tanya:
Somewhere out there
Someone’s saying a prayer
That we’ll find one another
In that big somewhere out there
And even though I know
How very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing
On the same bright star
Fievel:
And when the night wind starts to sing
A lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we’re sleeping
Underneath the same bright sky
Both:
Somewhere out there
If love can see us through
Then we’ll be together
Somewhere out there
out where dreams, come true.
Somewhere Out There
We seen this movie just before Doyle went back into the Navy. I lived each day as a Senior in High School just wanting to drop out and go live with the love of my life on the East Coast. I had a Mom that Loves me very much and made me stay and finish and get my diploma. I'm so thankful for her not letting me go now, but then I was not so happy. Sorry Mom...This song rang in my ears every day we were apart.
I love Doyle with all my heart he is my Eternal companion and I'm grateful for all he has put up with from me. I know he loves me and would do anything for me.
Thank you for 23 wonderful exciting years.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!!! That is my favorite movie AND song ever!!!!!!!
Post a Comment