Jan 18, 2011

Why??

My Grandpa Mason on the right with the big smile....

Why picture frames??? Well I have a tote or two million filled with pictures to scan. So I figured I would add these picture frames to inspire me to start scanning.

I got the most incredible box of goodies last weekend. At my Aunts house she showed me a tote filled with pictures from my mom's youth. Pictures I have never seen. I have Wills from my great, great, grandfather and more. It was so fun looking through them. So now to scan and save to disc for the family. Also I had a picture of my Grandmother in a cute little white dress. Guess what was in the tote??? Yep the little white dress. So I'm hoping to do a shadow box with it. I love Family History, I just don't know how to get all this stuff organized yet.

No comments: