
Well what has been going on in the Ball house??
Let me see. Not much. Just trying to stay afloat.
Honestly.......Life has been crazy lately. I don't want to handle anymore crap.
I don't want emails home from school saying my child has 45 tardys.
I don't want emails home saying my child doesn't want to do their school work.
I don't know what to do when a child feels like they doesn't have to help out around the house.
I hate dealing with not being able to understand what motivates my kid to make unhealthy decisions.
I hate cleaning house.
I don't like to decide what to fix for dinner.
I love to watch my kids enjoy life and succeed in what they love.
Basketball, wrestling, friendships, school, singing, dancing, helping one another, church and their leaders, school, and their future.
Well what has been going on in the Ball house??
Let me see. Not much. Just trying to stay afloat.
So if you think the back ground on this blog seems a little wild....hence my life right now.
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing your life with us. You are an amazing mom and loved by so many! Hang in there! I could have said 'ditto' to everything you posted.....sometimes I just don't get how to motivate kids to do want to be better....sigh.
I hear you. I've been discouraged lately with an unmotivated, yet smart child, who has to be told every move he makes or it won't happen (put on your shoes, brush your teeth, RUN to the bus stop...) You're doing fantastic - and cleaning house is what chores are for - for little people who want privileges (playing with friends and extracurriculars). Hang in there!
Post a Comment