This morning I got woke up by Doyles printer turning off. I looked around the dark room and didn't see the clocks glowing. Then being blinded by my cell phone I found out it was 4am. We lost power. So for the next 2 hours I didn't really fall back to sleep. Just wondering if it would come back on in time to get everyone up and ready for school. Long story short it didn't, so no seminary (even though Emaliee and thomas got up and dressed by cell phone light) We laid back down, assuming we would have a late start for school. So at 7am I started calling the school. finally at about 5 after got the number for the district and the Superintendent informed me they have power so they are having school. Even though half the school district has no power he was still on.....Stupid guy...he must not have kids..or at least not 8 to get ready and out the door in 15 minutes.
Fun Times had by all.
I hope my kids matched and I know their hair was not put up. Good thing they can eat breakfast at school. Well that is another story.
Should the school really be able to call what they serve breakfast???
No comments:
Post a Comment