Mar 10, 2011

Tax Time Again


Today:

Did my first stretching session with my personal trainer. It was awesome. Got a little tennis ball out of the deal, and found muscles I didn't even now I had. Of course they where all knotted up that is where the tennis ball comes into play. Continued to talk about nutrition. I still have so much to learn.

Next: audit Head Start paper work and then the best part RIDE THE BUS and audit the bus driver. She is a great lady, but she doesn't like ANYONE riding her bus that doesn't belong. So that was fun.

Came home and Doyle handed me his Autobiography for our adoption papers. Put them in the envelope with our home study FEE and sent them off. Now just need fingerprint papers and Dr. Appointments to be finished. Oh and one more visit from our caseworker.

Had to deal with Teenage issues at our house, but what is new???

Best part we amended our taxes....submitted our adoption paperwork for a tax break. We should find out if they accept it in about 16 weeks. This is a Huge Blessing....

No comments: