Mar 29, 2011

I wouldn't have it any other way.

OK so much has happened since my last post.

We are moving and still going forward with our adoption....

Today Doyle and I got a clean bill of health form the Doctor, now to wait for our TB test and HIV test to come back clean.

Today at 1:00 a new realtor will come over to the house and hopefully not be scared away by the size and how much stuff we have..... She said she looks at the big picture. Hoping to list for $250 at the LEAST

Tomorrow going to Kelso to talk to a guy about buying his 5 acres. Tomorrow I should have pictures so I will post if all goes well.

That is it....Living life to the fullest... with 11 kids, 3 big dogs, house to be sold, and paper work to get done for adoption....I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Living Lavallee said...

You are sure good at making decisions, such as MOVING! May it all go smoothly for you!