As I have blogged we have been in the process of buying a house. We have spent 3 different times up there looking around taking pictures and imagining how we can make it our home.
Saturday April 2nd Doyle and I drove to Kelso to put down our earnest money. Well not even thinking it was Saturday and nothing would be signed, because of that. So we got more pictures and the owner gave us house plans and an areal view of the house. Leaving we made plans to return on Friday of this week (Doyle is traveling to Idaho for work this week) to sign papers and continue on with the purchase of our new home.
Saturday we arrived home with just enough time for Doyle to change and attend the Priesthood session of General Conference. When he was gone. Something in my body/mind went totally wrong. Never has I experienced a nervous break down, but I'm pretty sure that is what happened. The good thing is as I got down on my knees and asked what was happening and to please calm my mind and sole. It happened.
A total calm came over me when I felt we were to stay in Warrenton for now and not move. WHAT???? That is not what I wanted to calm me.
Conference on Sunday helped to answer many questions. All along the deal of buying this house the Holy Ghost was whispering to me this might not be right. Then it would feel ok, then something else would feel a bit off, then feel ok.....back and forth. Kind of like a sunrise. It is not an answer all at once, but slow awakening. Then on Saturday it was like a light switch was turned on from a dark room. Instant sight of what we are to do.
Confusing as this might sound, it make total sense to me. So for now The Ball Family will stay put and now to fight the school system to let me kids attend Astoria High School.................
1 comment:
What a blessing to have gotten the inspiration before making the move. You would have been sorely missed there in Astoria/Warrenton.
Post a Comment