May 31, 2011

All 17


Memorial Day Juliee and Athen drove out to visit the family. This is the first time Juliee has been home in over a year. It was good to see her and meet Athen. The kids really enjoyed seeing her and catching her up on all that she has missed. We hope as a family we can have many more times when we all get together and share in joy and happiness. It was a blessing to have all 17 of us together.

Not sure why we were all scrunched up, but I guess that is why we really need to have someone on the other side of the camera telling us to "SPREAD OUT" Next time!!!!

I'm not sure what started it, but I grabbed each child and started having a Mom-child picture session. The funny thing is after coming home and loading them all on the computer, I realized I didn't get one with Me and Ethan. It is so hard to be the youngest always less photos....Sorry Ethan.













We ended the day with a trip to the column. It was surprisingly not crowded. So the kids ran up the stairs and then rolled down the hill........
Family is Forever
no matter what!

1 comment:

Tari said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pics!!! You have truly been blessed with a wonderful family!!