My 3 girls were reading this book and started telling me about it. Finally I told them don't tell me any more I need to read it. So Mikalah brought book 1 home for me to start. Well day two after taking Renee to the Dr in the morning I finished in the car waiting for JC Penny's to open. So when I took her back to school I made sure she turned it in for Mikalah and got me book 2
Book 2 I finished in 1 day.....The ending was kind of one that the series could be over leaving you to your imagination on how it ended. The best part is that was not the last book. So the girls brought me home book 3
Now so far this one has been a slow start. I already don't like the main guy....
Mikalah assured me that it gets better about half way through and is to good to put down. So I will read on and get through the rough spot....
Oh the time I have with out Facebook....2 books and counting.
Maybe I should pack or something....
No comments:
Post a Comment