OK so here is the deal.....
We have been back and forth to the hospital with FALSE labor pains, that I think I might just not go next time...but then again I wouldn't want to miss the birth of my first grandson for anything.
So I will go again and again until he really decides to come out.
At the beginning of the week I got the call that Angel was having contractions 4 minutes apart and dilated to 5...Baby right...So I got my camera, and headed out to the birth of Baby Sean. Well the night went on AND ON AND ON.... He was not ready to come out yet. So after a sleepless night at CMH we went home at 8 am.
The problem is I put on my Facebook status I was leaving for the Hospital to see my grandbaby be born. So everyone thinks it really happened. I decided I'm not going on Facebook until he decided to come out. So there you have it.
I have found myself wondering around the house wondering what to do as I longingly look at my computer screen thinking how much I miss Facebook....HOW SAD IS THAT!!!!!
1 comment:
Love the pics! Haha, and don't worry....your not missing anything exciting on Facebook!
Post a Comment