Trying to sell your house in this market not so easy. Trying to sell you house in this market with so much talk about tsunami not so easy.......
Trying to sell you house in this market, so much talk about tsunami and this....Yes Warrenton had a tsunami drill at 10:00am today. Police cars, people staged on corners and lots of town folk walking.
For me I had to carry on with life. Renee had a Dr. appointment, returned dress for wedding to JC Penny, stopped by H&R Block to see how much longer until our tax amendment would come to us in the mail.....To arrive at the school to see everything functioning as usual...I'm not even sure the school participated in the tsunami drill. I guess I will wait and see when the kids get home.
PS yes we have a new baby in our house. I have to wait to blog until Mommy and Daddy say I can. Great Grandma broke the rule and posted a picture of him on Facebook. Shame on you Great Grandma.....Oh wait I'm the one that did it for her. Whoops!!!!
Speaking of Facebook still I have not gone back to the thing in my life that is a waist. Will I go back, probably, maybe someday. Until now not until my house has sold......Hurry sell house.

No comments:
Post a Comment