Jun 30, 2011

Welcome back

Today was full of driving.....

**Pick up Mikalah from Med STARS camp in Forest Grove at 9am

**Pick up Matthew for his Summer break at the Walmart parking lot on 82nd Ave. 11am


****** just a side note...there is 2 Walmarts on 82nd Ave. Doyle knew the right one, but I still made him drive to the other one down the street to make sure.....then we passed the charter bus going to the first Walmart we sat at. I should always listen to my Husband...OK end of side note.

Then to Hollywood district in Portland for a Doctors visit....

All in all it was a good day. No work done at either house, but what do you do life still goes on.



Got a gift from Matthew today. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



They went out for a hike and one of the counselor took "Glamor Shots" of all of the newbies.

No comments: