Jun 28, 2011

Whoopsie!!!



So today we spent the afternoon painting the walls in the new house. I totally wanted to take pictures and forgot. Sorry...Maybe tomorrow, because you know this is my life until it is done.

We met up with the builder today. We told him our Plan "A", "B", and "C" depending on Money.. Surprisingly he told us plan "A" and Plan "C" go together and would be minimal to do both together. WOW that was good news. I think???? Still don't know or have any idea how much this "little" add on will cost.

The best news of the day is when we turned on to Cornelius Pass Rd at 5:25pm and reached West Union at 5:34pm. This is big for me. Ever since we moved to the beach I have longed to return to my home town of Hillsboro. Living 1 1/2 to 2 hours away has been very hard for me.



So to drive the short distance it will take to get there now was an Awesome feeling for me today.

We would have moved to Hillsboro with this big adventure of ours, but way to many people. I will love being so close but living still at a slower pace of life.

PS note to self. Do not drive Cornelius pass going to St. Helens at 5:25pm......Way to much traffice going that way. Smooth sailing for us though. I really do think a lot of people work in Hillsboro and live in St. Helens area.

No comments: