Jul 22, 2011

feeling the heat

Finally got some much needed Vitamin D and exercise. Someone has got to do it right?


I voted for a slip and slide. Doyle was more practical and got a boring old sprinkler.


The fun in the water lasted about 5 minutes. They all kind of looked at it and thought what am I supposed to do with it. Kind of funny coming from kids who have never had water toys in their back yard before. So I think I will splurge and get a slip and slide anyways.


Ball Family BBQ has turned into this every time.....Doyle doesn't like the hockey pucks for burgers. This is what they do every time. Notice the hotdogs on the other side of the grill, thinking yikes here we go again.

Doyle's homemade burgers on the right with no fire bursting out of them. I guess we will be making homemade for everyone from now on. Some of the kids complain that they are to big and juicy. I know isn't that the point of a BBQ burger.
All in all every one was happily feed, and will sleep good tonight.

No comments: