Who has been driving in our front yard? Oh wait a minute we have septic now. I guess this is what it looks like after living here a few days. The grass will be a bit greener in the front yard I guess.
Our little sign holder doesn't do much out here. I guess if nothing else he warns the neighbor's.OK speaking of the bathroom kind of cool look at this. Ethan in the main bathroom brushing his teeth. You say wow cute, Just kidding. Notice how tall he is to the sink.

Then you go to our bathroom. I think we had some tall people living here. Even the stove/counter tops in the kitchen are tall. I love it.
OK I know you thinking what about all the STUFF??Bathroom picture #1 Way to many suntan lotions....WHY??
Bathroom picture #2 Way to many of everything....WHY??
I think I have a problem letting go. This is all the stuff after I thought I had de-cluttered. YIKES!!!
I guess I should go figure out what I can live with out. Also what do you do with all this stuff you don't want?
3 comments:
Freecycle the stuff you don't want!
I'm looking for our local freecycle. Thank you Becky.
HAHAHAHA...just saw this! What a cute little guy! Looks like you guys are doing well and I can't wait for the upcoming posts on the adoption and your other upcoming stuff going on! LOVE your Sunday outfit post! Good idea!
Post a Comment