So today I had all the kids (except Thomas he is on his 50 mile hike) take the test one at a time and then we looked at the results. We are having some struggles with a few kids and I really feel after reading their love language if I stick to what they need things can be a lot different around here.
Now to have Doyle take the test.... my language
(((Quality time))) without a doubt.
Speaking of Thomas He was lucky enough to be able to go on the Ward 50 mile hike this week. He just got back from Boy Scout Camp two weeks ago and now he is out hiking around Mt. Hood. Lucky guy. I guess we moved into the new Ward just in time.
They left Tuesday morning at 5am and will be back on Saturday. I bet he is missing Mom's cooking right about now. Nothing like re-hydrating you food.One of my bucket list things to check off is a 50 mile hike in the wilderness. Crazy, but I want to do that. Anyone want to come with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment