(Sorry couldn't find a picture of the Hillsboro house....)
Our second home in Warrenton we decided we will just save a ton of money and do it all ourselves.
Now are new home I don't know why I decided to go back and pay someone to do the work we can do ourselves, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
Doyle is busy and I thought that if I hired someone that did this stuff for a living they would be faster. Sooooooo I have learned my lesson seeings how my living room still looks like this and was informed today that it will look like this until late Saturday.

I had plans to paint and put my floor in this weekend. Looks like we could have done it just as fast or slow as it is turning out to be. The only difference is our check book will feel a big drop in $ signs....
The moral of the story is I guess we will be putting in the windows in the garage and all the sheet rock that needs to be done are selves. We are capable and just as fast.
The GOOD NEWS
Matthew is coming home for the weekend. He will be riding a greyhound-bus in on Friday and leaving on Sunday. I think we will make a zoo trip out of the weekend instead of work, work, work. I'm sure he will be way excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment