Sep 1, 2011

5 days left

spending our days registering kids at all different schools.....

First we already went Monday to get the 2 high school kids all set up and they got schedules.
Then Tuesday I spent the day at the 6th grade school then the 3rd and 4th grade school for Chloe Gabby and Jessica. Came home and just felt like it was not a good fit.

So yesterday I called a new charter school and they still had openings. We drove out to Sauvie Island Academy and walked around this cute little school. So we decided Chloe, Gabby and Jessica would definitely go there. All though I would rather they go to Arthur Academy.

Then drove Renee out to Yankton Arthur Academy
Another cute charter school. Not like Sauvie Island in the sense that it has a very small cafeteria and the lunches are brought over from the middle school so mostly sack lunch. My kids always want home lunch so there ya have it. Sack lunch everyday at school. The teacher was super nice the school is small compared to sending her off to 8th grade at the middle school. No lockers to mess with no changing class every hour no more being a number....I'm so excited for this school year. Not so excited about all the driving though.

Also School Uniforms.....OH HOW WONDERFUL!!!! the bummer is only Renee will have them this year. So I hope to get the other kids into Arthur Academy this year or at least next year they will all go there including Ethan hopefully.

Now if someone would open a High School....Ugh I do not want to send my kids to Public High School....I so do not want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: