What a Wonderful Day.
Jessica turned 8 at the beginning of August and today she had the opportunity to be
baptized. The spirit was very strong and she was shinning like a crystal. We listened to 2 great talks one about
Baptism and one about
The Holy Ghost. Both times she got a small gift to remind her of this day.

Something new in this ward. We were able to take pictures in front of the font before the baptism and after. Non of the other kids have this. I guess I thought it was not allowed. Looking back now I remember Doyle and My Baptism we both are in front of the font. I guess it is nothing new, but special for her.
Jessica and Bishop Johnstun
The Ball Family

We are so sad Juliee and Athen had to work. We hope to get everyone together again soon as work schedules allow.
Sunday at Church Jessica will receive the
best gift of all. Doyle will
confirm her a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Then she will receive the
Holy Ghost to be her constant companion through out her life.
1 comment:
Congrats Jessica!!!! We are so proud of you and your decision to be baptized!! You look like an Angel in your beautiful white dress!! What a happy day!!!
Post a Comment