Sep 25, 2011

Temple Silhouette


Friday night Doyle and I had planned on going to the Temple. Trying to go more often. Things didn't work out that we could go by our selves. So instead of just saying oh well maybe next time we loaded up all the kids and headed for the Temple after picking up Grandma. It was 7:30pm, but I thought the kids never have really been to the Temple at night. So here is our Temple night adventure.

Yes I let Renee leave the house like that.....
Knee high socks are the cool thing in my house...
The more wild the better and it is a bonus
if you get out of the house in shorts.

these two are either fighting or hugging.....Nothing in between.....


If you look really close at our shirts you can tell we had to run through the sprinklers. I guess they don't really plan on having people walking around so much at night.

I love silhouettes....

I think this picture turned out really cool. I would move them around a bit more next time, but this picture was totally an accident. Now I have to make it to the Temple for another night photo shoot with the kids....

No comments: