Sep 23, 2011

Facebook

The question in my head often.....Do I go back on Facebook?????

The deal was I would go back on Facebook when we sell our house. Well lets back up. What really started this facebook hiatus was way to many false alarms with Angel's pregnancy. I would post going to the hospital to see my Grandson be born....THEN he decides to stay in a little bit longer. At that time I decided no more False post. So really I have not been on Facebook for over 4 months since how baby Sean is now 4 months old.


For the Warrenton house if you look at a this post you will see we kind of sold our house.....So I could justify calling it sold and go back on Facebook.

SOOOO If and when I do I know I will be cleaning house on my friends list. Why? Who needs that many friends checking up on you and seeing what goes on in your life.

For now it is still processing in my brain if. I have the time or want to go back on. We will see.

No comments: