This is what I have been reading now for a bit of time. Almost finished then I will see the movie. Amazing, the first book I have read that has a movie about it. It will be fun to see what is missing or different from the book.I love this book and I hope that I would have been like Miss Skeeter or Mae Mobley back in the day. More likely I would have been a bit scatter brained like Miss Celia though....
OK back to reading before it is the dreaded dinner time......
1 comment:
Every time I go to Costco, I see that book and I pick it up and read the back cover. It sounds good, I have just never actually bought it. I'm so glad you posted this! Now I will be adding it to my cart next time I'm there! Might have to wait until after we move before I start reading though...
Post a Comment