
Life is a journey. Life is a gift. Sometimes those journeys take us down roads that we have not ever traveled. Ones if we really looked ahead we would not take. I know in my heart that our life challenges are part of growing up and becoming the best we can be. I just have to say sometimes those growing pains are more then we think we can handle.
My girls have a poem in their room and we as a family quote it often.
I'm grateful in my life to know my Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ Love me and know my name. They truly do carry me through my most trying times.
Looking for the rainbow in my near future....

I found this picture and it brought a smile to my face. This would have been something I would have on my wall as a young teen. I loved Unicorns and Rainbows.

No comments:
Post a Comment