We picked up Matthew from School on Valentines Day. Boy that was a very long drive, but Doyle and I had some good conversation....Matthew is done with school and is awaiting his call into the Air Force. So we will be keeping him busy around here putting in a new driveway and hanging sheet rock. Just to mention a few to do list items from Mom.
We decided to come home and take everyone out for a Valentines Dinner Date. Yes I spent Valentines Dinner with my most favorite people only missing Juliee and Athen (Spent the day with them today though) They told us They are now officially trying to get pregnant. We are happy for them to be in their own place and doing so well. Only time will tell, but I'm sure we will have lots of little ones in our future :)
Life has been full of New Sparkle. With my Paparazzi Business I have had the best time being one on one with my girls. They all take turns driving with mom to her next Open House. They all do so good with the ladies I could just sit back and watch them shine. It is Wonderful to see them so into my business.
So with that said My Chinese Fortune Cookie read " You will continue to take chances and be glad you did."
There ya have it. I will go and do the things the Lord has asked of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment