Today at Church we talked about keeping a journal. OH Boy I have to say I have failed at this one. I can't seem to keep up a journal let a lone this blog. Another thing that was brought up was every Sunday have your children write in their journal. So being not a good example in Journal writing I thought this would maybe work for a Sunday or two, but not go much past that.
So I though what if I made it "FUN" what if I gave the kids a time limit to write in a journal oh wait even better on this blog....Just to put down their thoughts and feelings. They don't get on the computer much so maybe this would be a chance for them to WANT to type in a journal. SO here goes.....
Thomas: This past week I made an executive decision about what I'm going to do for some of my life after high school. I'm going to join some part of the military. Not sure which branch yet, but so far I've talked to the Marines recruiter and plan on talking to the other recruiters as I see them during lunch at school. I talked to my dad little bit about it today while he was painting some wood in his shop and he said with my ASVAB score that I took in November (which is a 52) that I could get into pretty much anything I wanted because I guess anything above a 50 is good. He also talked about the possibility of graduating early but being able to walk with my class during the big ceremony and that's something I would love to do. My mom has also talked about me graduating early so I think my parents may have found something but I'm not sure what it is yet. I'm not sure... as long as it gets me out of high school sooner and be able to walk with my class sounds awesome. Well I'll let you know what goes on. ^_^
Renee:
this week was as ordinary as always,but i did start a new series "The Prelude to glory" i'm on the third book (To Decide Our Destiny) it's about the war between the British and the 13 colonies and our fight for freedom. Its kinda funny because i learned about it earlier in the year but i think i'm learning moor from the book than i did from school(no offense):):p luv ya!
Gabby:hi I'm am gabby my day been great! first I went to church, then i went home. for lunch i had pb and j sandwich and an orange then we had half a cupcake. our mom let us paint her toe nails it was fun.
Jessica:to day was grate!! I went to church and had a great time. Today i played out side and had ring pops.They were good! I cant wait for school tomorrow! It will fun.my mom let me Gabby and Chloe massage her feet and paint her nails.I also played with baby Sean's toy [ which is really fun] it is a shapo ball.
Ethan:kkjmght yqrwt526j happy uh bbghyjk gjhx,shdksdka hnsjxnsjwbqjwbkw bh wjwwhw2321`345567 67890- 0-=gv gahuytiyrout;j lfir tnffofj[ytttttttt754]756fbttthb hfbybygfy bfyrgygfy5 f6tfjhgqsantaa yt6654fv bbn, ,m./r[r5t b]njhnm,kjgjnmn ,zhadppyz bgfvcdfh gghyrtyyyyyvbnbnbn4444444444445fdshgfd vbnmjhgfrt5 zhyrdh564xsgcgcgcgerfevvhgsfcffggghhhhhghhjhkkkkkkbnmnb nxmmmm, bnmk/ saqwcd cgdre vc.ncxfshSAFQT
Chloe:life here has been OK. i really want 2 things right now.1: piano lessons 2: a cell phone. i have a really big interest in music manly classical and hip hop. i'm teaching myself how to play songs on the piano. i already know how to play fur Elise, Pachebell Canon, Someone like you (Adele)etc. i like hip hop a lot its the only music i like to listen to besides classical. my favorite song is you don't know your beautiful. its a pretty new song. i really, really, really, really,REALLY want a cell phone. that way i would be able to call my friends in Warrenton. man i miss them so much i want to go home so bad:( but here pretty OK. i have good friends. i'm hopeing that we will go back to Warrenton for the 4th of July.
Mikalah: Oh my goodness graces! I DROVE TODAY!!! It was definitely an adventure. I went down the road and mom kept complaining that I was going to take out a mail box. might I just say I was not even close. Then there was the cat. just a random black cat, sitting on the edge of the road, and mom of course assumed that I was going to hit it. (witch I can say that I didn't.) Then we got to a dead end and dad turned me around and then I was back in front, attempting to get back down the road. then mom informed me that I would be turning up into our driveway and I had to turn...well, out driveway is kinda steep and I turned kinda fast, and they all about jumped out of there seat belts. But I did it, and I got to PARK the car...special. So that was my adventure for the day. and i'm sure that thrilled mom and dad to.
Emaliee: Well today was AMAZING!!!! I went to singles ward, and Ry a friend of mind drive me. I was so happy to see my friends, and I met this really cute guy, his name was Steven, haha. my first class I had at church was Temple prep class, That is my favorite class. Then we went to a fireside in Beaverton it was a great fireside, after that we had some cookies, and talked with friends, it was so much fun, I love the singles ward. then Ry took me home, he is so nice!!
Ok this is it...if you have made it this far you are amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment