Nov 24, 2013

New Outfit

Church went better then expected. Not hard at all to sit in the pews. It also helps to wear a new outfit so others notice that and don't think twice about why your are standing or sitting so straight.  I'm still trying to figure out a hairstyle change. I know I want to go blond, but the upkeep will just about do me in so here I am as a brunet until I make the commitment. I did manage to curl my hair this morning that is a plus. So for my new 24/7 hug, I had to shower last night and since I already had my corset on from sleeping, I went to church as is. Otherwise, one of the girls would have helped me get dressed and I'm not sure they are ready to pull the ribbon so tight.  The very interesting thing about the book is she mentioned about the 1900's how you really didn't live alone. So getting dressed was always something you got  help with. From moms and daughters to husband and wives. If not you had servants that helped you get dressed. If I could just have a wardrobe helper I would be doing great. My dream would be to have Pinterest come alive in my closet. Pin an outfit that someone posted and like magic it appears in your closet. A girl can dream.

No comments: