Nov 23, 2013

News Flash

2 issues I have with my new 24/7 Hug.

1* Cars these days are not made to site upright. Did you know that? I guess I had no idea how much I slouched in my everyday life I do. To stand perfectly upright is a chore. Something that is easily pushed to the waist side. Driving a car involves a lot of slouching. So therefor I had an event today in Aloha, and was not able to wear my corset all day. I tried to tell myself "suck it in girl", but never failed my mind would wonder and I would find myself with my belly hanging out. Ok no really, but no wear near what being hugged by a corset does for your stomach. So tomorrow for church I will try to drive myself. Shorter distance, so at least I can be done sitting upright in an uncomfortable car for a shorter time. Then to sit in a pew at church. We will see how that goes. :)

2* TMI (too much information) about to come your way. So you can stop reading if you don't want the details. :) Going to the bathroom is a chore to say the least. No more hurry go potty and be done. It take some time to take care of business. That is all I will say about that. Now I know why they had flaps that unbuttoned back them :)

The good news is last night when I took a 2 min break before bed with  my corset off I was amazed at my stomach muscles. They were noticeably trained to stay tight. It was like I had sucked in my tummy muscles all day. The difference is I didn't have to think about it. AMAZING. After today though I realize that is not the case for a long period of time. So when I came home from my event this evening I asked Doyle to please put my corset back on.

No comments: