Nov 22, 2013

No hiding it now.

As I thought, and how scared I was...all disappeared when the last cinch was made.  The ribbon was 10x longer then I thought it was going to be. So no need to run to the store and buy yards and yards of ribbon in hopes to make it work. Nope they already thought of that. I wanted to do as the reader did and quickly prepared for sleep. When I laid down it was amazing. Felt like a big ((((huge)))). So after much contemplating I fell fast asleep. I do have to say I woke up probably 2-3 times feeling like I couldn't take a "deep" breath, but really who takes a deep breath while sleeping anyways. So I convinced myself I was still breathing and fell back asleep.

Then around 4:30 I had a dream....Doyle and I had just dropped the kids off at Arthur Academy for school. We were driving up the big hill heading home, but now the big hill was covered with packed snow. So Doyle does what he does to get us up the hill. He pushes harder on the gas peddle as I sit and scream.... we finally reach the top and drive right into a snow bank. Like we drove into a tunnel....Then I suddenly woke up...Waking up Doyle and saying please undo my bow. Tossing it aside and returning to sleep.

Getting ready is not something I can do on my own just yet. Maybe someday. So Doyle helped me back into my yards of ribbon and I headed down stairs. I felt taller, I felt way skinnier and the kids looked at me :) So as for the title I guess I can't hide it. It makes me fell better and look a bit better. I'm not ready to show it off completely, but even with a baggy sweater you can see something is different. :)

I love my Corset. The down fall is it feels like a 24/7 (((hug)))) or is the the up side. As the reader said she felt fuller and thus for went from a 32" waist to a 22"waist. So the scales today had a huge # glaring back at me, but that is ok...I'm ready to fight. 250.2 will be the highest # I ever see.

Here is my story.
Please don't judge or tell me why it is wrong. I'm sorry to say I"m not going to listen. ((((HUGS))))


No comments: