OK so my issue in life is food....
I have looked into buying pr-portioned food, to help with calories. $300 for a month and still have the food bill from feeding my family. Totally seemed crazy to me. Then I stumbled on this book, with her side affect being not hungry. So here I am giving it a try.
First thing in the morning I drink an AdvoCare SPARK. I drink it for energy and vitamins. I haven't found any vitamins I like better. I usually take Catalyst at this time, but forgot this morning. When we burn calories we want to burn fat and that is what Catalyst helps with. 2 products I have always loved. I no longer sell AdvoCare so this is not why I mention them. I truly love them.
Breakfast is always easy for me. I love my Arbonne chocolate shakes, Vegan and soy free. Side not I don't sell Arbonne either :) I'm not vegan anymore, but still like to, if given the choice to watch my animal intake. Especially if I'm buying something that is extra. No problem I felt full and satisfied.
Today is Friday, which we treat the 2 girls that are home schooled to lunch out. Usually buffet, but today I used the excuse we need to go somewhere less expensive. So Taco Bell it was. I have given up Soda and Fries so I have started just ordering an item from the menu. Today with my gentle ((((huge)))) reminding me what I put in my body needs to be as healthy as possible. So for me Black Bean Burrito with water. I love that I feel full and know I can have a healthy snack through out the day. I do have to say when I got back home and did my usual checking of Facebook and such I kind of wondered around. my brain telling me I need to eat something.
So where is my corset for my brain.
Driving well that is a different post :)
No comments:
Post a Comment