Oct 27, 2008

Magical Monday

THE SD CARD IS HERE!!!!!
Bevelynne's Baptism
Our Flat
My Bed
Someone tried to take our bikes and when they figured out
they were not coming unchained they decided to beat them up....


At least Elder Ball in not the one with the BIG hat.


Elder Ball and His Comp Elder Roding.
The wild thing is he looks younger then Matthew
and he has finished his mission.


Elder Ball With some other Elders I just like to see him so
I thought I would post these.




So I guess Elder Ball enjoys Rugby.
The Zone's favorite pass time on "P" Day.
He is the one in the Gray shirt.

With all that running around at least his suit should fit for 2 years.

His official Rugby uniform. OK Not really.

We love you Elder Ball even if you only send 27 pictures at a time.....
I guess I should have clued him in a little bit better.
I love taking and looking at pictures. I guess he didn't get that gen from me.

We should hear from him today. When it is transferred day he has emailed the next day. So that would be today hopefully. He is doing great and hopes to not get put with Another "trunkie" Every Elder he has got since arriving in Australia only had weeks until their mission is over. They think by putting the new guy with the guy going home. The new guy will keep them motivated. NOT always the case I'm sure. So I will have to remind Elder Ball when he is a "Trunkie" he better KEEP MOVING.

2 comments:

Tari said...

Great pics!!!!! So fun to see the life of a missionary!! Look at his smile!!!! Looks like life is good for him!

Tari said...

Ok, you are having waaaay too much fun!!!!! Love it!!!!!