Jul 30, 2011

Hungry

I can't wait until going to the beach
means going to the beach.
Image borrowed from

Home from a long day in Warrenton.
We rented a medium uhaul and that pretty much did the trick. Only took the 3 older kids with us today so we could take out 4 of the seats in the van.

First thing we did was return and pick up stuff (pallet of Bruce flooring, ect.)from Home depot. That took forever.

Then we loaded up the van floor to ceiling with goodwill stuff. You should have see the look on the guys face when we opened the back of the van. That kept him busy for a long time.

Quick stop by for Costco pizza (Me little nut bar thingy)

Then loaded the rest of the big items in the Uhaul. Then filled in the van with extras and now home and unloaded.

I think I'm ready for date night.....So hungry

No comments: