Jul 31, 2011

Sunday Shoes




I have to admit I do a lot of blog stocking. I know I have said that before, but this time I have a reason. Many of my blog friends...post pictures of them selves in cute styles they have come up with from Thrifting.

So I decided to post Sunday Outfits of me....YIKES you think. Well I have the same feelings over here, but I need to go out on a limb. You see Sunday might just be the only day during the week a put on make-up and have my hair down. I know I should dress up more, but sometimes I just don't feel like it. Ok a lot of the time.

Sunday is the day I get all dressed up and head to church. The problem being is I have NO style. So I thought I would post my Sunday dress and if you wanted you could give me some help!

First off I know I need to get out and exercise. The funny thing is I thought Oh good it is summer time and Now I can exercise outside and every thing will go perfect. Now it is the end of July and I'm telling myself. When the kids go back to school I will get out and exerciser.

Do you see the problem???

So another reason I'm posting this is I need some motivation to get in shape. I love to run, but haven't for about a year. Or maybe 2.

I'm going to post pictures of myself as chubby as they might be to motivate ME! So if you need to skip these post I will understand.

Here goes....Shoes:Ross, Dress:JC Penny, Earrings:Fred Meyers

Jessica (7 year old) took one look at me this morning and asked. " Does that match?"
I said I don't know does it?
Then all the other girls piped in and assured her that they do.


So then there is hair.....
What to do with all of it? First after seen the 3 different shades, I might go in for a trim to cut it back a few colors. Yikes scary.
Now to start thinking about
what to wear next Sunday...
Stressful....

Someday Maybe I will try the thrift stores for a Sunday style. MAYBE

1 comment:

Living Lavallee said...

How fun! If you keep the colors, then you have natural highlights, right? I say the shoes match. I need to get exercising, too. I'm carrying around the baby weight for the last three now, and it wants to stay!